11/8/08

ING Marathon




Congrats to me and Kerri. We both ran the ING New York Marathon last weekend. OK so I didn't run but I did go out and watch with my orange lases. I was in NYC for work. Kerri on the other hand did run for childhood obesity. She most have found out about my sweet lases and was jealous and dressed in all orange. Kerri was on Adventurer with Jim Clash she said her goal was three hours and fifty minutes. She did not reach that goal finishing with three hours and fifty six minutes. As you can tell the Kerri Strug fan club is currently at Kelly's birthday party. In her defense she did make her second goal of being under four hours, which is very respectable for someone under five feet. She was very easy to spot while running because there was like 25 guys running for evey girl, bright orange outfit, and she is quiet short. The top is a picture from the ING website. The second from the top is a that circles the ring that appears to be an engagement ring. This was alluded to on Adventurer as well. I am not sure who the lucky guy is. I am not sure what you heard at recess but its not me. I wish Kerri the best.

No comments: